EDGAR Filing Services
We now provide EDGAR filing services as part of our goal to provide a complete range of support services to our growing client base in the United States and around the world.
EDGAR is the online filing service of the SEC. It's here where investors can get the latest information on companies.
Whether you are a reporting public company, securities law firm, transfer agent, financial printer, or individual reporting to the SEC, we can be your reliable low-cost service partner for all types of SEC compliance filing requirements. AND our rates are highly competitive.
- All filing types - ASCII, HTML, XML, XBRL and the new iXBRL (inline XBRL) formats
- Annual and Quarterly Reports (10-K, 10-Q, etc.), including XBRL/iXBRL tagging
- Initial/Registration Statements (Reg D, Reg A, Form D, Crowdfunding, etc.)
- Current event reports (8-K), including Cover Sheet Inline XBRL (iXBRL)
- Beneficial Ownership filings (Form 13D, 13G, Forms 3, 4 and 5)
- Holdings Reports (Form 13-F, NPORT and others)
- Large Trader ID (Form 13H), Transfer Agent (TA-1/2), etc.
- Foreign Issuer filings
- Amendment filings (including revision tagging)
- SEC Correspondence.